We provide enforcement, public law, professional discipline and litigation legal services to a wide range of mainly public sector clients.
Our unique role as the office of the Wellington Crown Solicitor sets us apart from other law firms.
- We are acutely attuned to the particular requirements of public sector clients – we act with public service values in mind at all times.
- Our lawyers are expert litigators, appearing in court as advocates for our clients on a regular basis.
- We are the largest and most experienced specialist litigation firm in Wellington.
- We attract and retain exceptional lawyers who choose to work with us to develop their advocacy skills.
- We are structured to provide excellent legal services in a cost-effective way.
In addition to our Crown Solicitor work, we are an approved panel provider under the All-of-Government external legal services contract. This contract enables us to provide litigation, public law and other external legal services to departments, agencies and organisations across the state sector.
While public sector clients are at the core of our business, we also work with a number of private sector clients who share our ethos and value our approach.